A day in dead frontier A day in dead frontier

I likes it

Make another one :D

I also play DF, but you don't need to play to get this.
:D

lordtac1 responds:

its a shame its not relevant anymore, big red is now "The Titan" oh well

-Play- -Play-

wow

wow... just..wow

5 Minute Animation 5 Minute Animation

Potiential..

I know you just did it for fun, but your sketching is good.
If you spend more time with it you can make an awsome flash ^^.. again ..

: Political Shifty : : Political Shifty :

Great rant but..

when it comes to politicians I somewhat agree with you (i can't make a decision since I don't follow politics like that)

But when it comes to the public schools i half disagree with you...
Yes, the schools aren't funded. Yes some, if not many schools in the country, have inadequate teachers, and material. However, when it comes to the schools that are moderate ( aren't too bad aren't too good ) it is a team effort that isn't being put in.

In order for the child, thats you and me btw, to succeed in school they need the parents to give a crap about them, i.e a parent pushing their kids to do homework when they want to play C.O.D for eight hours straight. And the kid has to also give a crap about themselves. I'm not saying you have to like it, but DO THE WORK!

It is not always the schools fault. I used to go to one of the top public schools in the country. Most of the teachers were at least decent and the material was up to date, but some of kids and parents just were too lazy! So in turn, the kid fails and the parents blame the school, which blames the politicians.

Are politicians at fault for the inadequate funding of schools in America? YES
Is it the schools that are always responsible for the education of the child? NO
*In addition, some schools do get alot of funding they just spend it on useless things.. *cough* BMW *cough*
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
------------------
For the flash itself I gives you a 10/10 because Foamy iz cool :)

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

When will the next one come out D:

I've been waiting to see if this game would continue for years now ... will it ever continue or should I still keep looking?

The Hank Hill Experience2 The Hank Hill Experience2

sooo weird

this is weird

Skit News: 18th June 09 Skit News: 18th June 09

you tried

the idea is solid work on it more and develop the animation a bit

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

ROFL

BIG GAY DANCE!

Resident Evil Foar! Resident Evil Foar!

lol

really funny and aloot of good jokes great vid. esp quagmire GIDDY

The quest for Awesome! The quest for Awesome!

very very sucky

u really shouldn't be in the awsome collection it wasn't remotely funny, and the animation wasn't all that great >.>